Awesome high end Japanese headphone blog

deepak

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ninaslabo/archives/cat_50023891.html

For those of you that don't have access (or don't check) Hfi. Pretty nice stuff, great sources too.

Cool pictures! I love seeing all that esoteric weird japanese stuff, then all the sudden, BAM! HeadAmps! :D I guess justin's stuff must truly rok sox.

my favorite:

95cec24b1014275pz3.jpg

Ultrasone pencils!

"The powerful opponent that in the foreign country in order for popularity to be high, ?now, three having L3000, the [ru] however, we want?, L3000 (also) it is in the person who exchanges the mail with Head-Fi! Furthermore as for 1 units balance conversion being completed?Somehow, the world seems the fearfully wide way, ((((; ゜Д゜)))

The one where many have MDR-CD3000 even in Japan, burn!! Because, outrageous outstanding talent such as the person who continues to gather the cartridge of the professional baseball is the large quantity, if you compare to that, me et. al it is the nose flap young priest level which still starts gathering the surprise man seal, (laughing)"

Not sure what this comment is saying for sure but there is definitely some anger towards head-fi/ non-japanese headphone enthusiasts buying up all the L3000. hehe

Thanks for finding these reviews, thought I had run out of L3000 reviews to digest, forgot to do foreign google searches!

I love google translations. They are usually hilarious.

That guy seems to mention the Edition 9 and the W1000 a lot (as well as the L3k). I thought the general consensus was that the w1000 sucks... well of course its all just opinion, but having all those headphones and speaking a lot of the w1000 seems an oxymoron. Unless for all I know he keeps saying how the w1000 is the worst headpone ever, how it eats babies, burns puppies, and has 'relations' with PFKman.

"The powerful opponent that in the foreign country in order for popularity to be high, ?now, three having L3000, the [ru] however, we want?, L3000 (also) it is in the person who exchanges the mail with Head-Fi! Furthermore as for 1 units balance conversion being completed?Somehow, the world seems the fearfully wide way, ((((; ゜Д゜)))

The one where many have MDR-CD3000 even in Japan, burn!! Because, outrageous outstanding talent such as the person who continues to gather the cartridge of the professional baseball is the large quantity, if you compare to that, me et. al it is the nose flap young priest level which still starts gathering the surprise man seal, (laughing)"

Not sure what this comment is saying for sure but there is definitely some anger towards head-fi/ non-japanese headphone enthusiasts buying up all the L3000. hehe

Thanks for finding these reviews, thought I had run out of L3000 reviews to digest, forgot to do foreign google searches!

I believe he has three L3000s.... two brown, one green. So I'm not sure if that interpretation is right. As for the "1 units balance conversion" I think he means getting them recabled to be balanced.

This part has me completely lost.

He's either cursing the CD3000, or comparing it to their great baseball!

Either way I have a CD3000 on the way :laugh:

I love google translations. They are usually hilarious.

"The cable like the flat striking noodle is difficult to be attached [kuse] hard, but because adaptability is not effective, the routing is bad extremely. Or such a part merit demerits!"

WTF? Oh well, it's enough to get me through the site. ;)

I interpreted that to mean that L3000 and CD3000 owners are hot.

it is the nose flap young priest level which still starts gathering the surprise man seal, (laughing)"

I interpreted that to mean that L3000 and CD3000 owners are hot.

Yet it may seem that the last line indicates that L3K and CD3K owners should take a cold shower upon desires of frequent "nose flapping." humm

Hey now!

I think the nose flap thing is a reference to my sleep apnea thing, and young priest is just a reference of an advanced stage (as in, beyond altar boy).

I'm not sure what it has to do with headphones, though.

I will, however, take that cold shower. I'm that hot. Spontaneous combustion, here I come.