Hey Everyone!

MrSlacker

Yeah, it should be fun... I'll just have to try to stay away from the beer until it gets later. I don't want to start... I don't know... rubbing someone's lambskin headphone stand or something. Not saying that has happened before or anything. :P

As jp11801 likes to remind me when I ask what time it is, "it's beer:30" I have a feeling the tops will be off early on. Don't worry, we will save you some.

Eddie Rex and a few others can identify with this one. I use to get beer by the half barrel and have it on tap. I would go down to our local hometown brewery, Hudipole Brew. Co. The parking lot was right between Butternut Bread Baking Co. (Interstate Brands) and the Hudy dock. Walking through you would gain ten pounds between the smell of fresh baked bread and freshly brewed beer. OH Heaven! I always got the Hoffbrau Hudipole flavor. "Sigh", The tap, brewing company, and Hoffbrau are no longer around. It was a true dark German beer. Most breweries just add a cup of "inka malt" into the barrel to darken the color. True dark beer is when you roast the hops to a dark color before brewing them. I know because I was a lab tech for Weideman Brewing company here in Cincy for awhile. The day my boss hired me he said you can drink all the beer you want during work, as long as you don't fall over. And he meant it. Oh, the stories I could tell. :laugh:

Mike, did you honestly think you would get off so easily??? And you better bring pics of you-know-who :dance:

I will assure of one thing, your comments do not amuse me. If you want to f around on this board fine, however, I would request you not do it in NYC at the meet. especially in my presence.

As jp11801 likes to remind me when I ask what time it is, "it's beer:30" I have a feeling the tops will be off early on. Don't worry, we will save you some.

All I can say is that the table next to the beer table will work just fine for me. Plus, if Slacker fucks around too much and bugs Mike enough, I should be able to sneak a couple extras over to our table. 8) Is it beer:30 yet?

He wouldn't be the only one. Mike/Tyrion seems pretty intense too.

Me intense, what the f are you talking about. ;D I am as easy going as they come if you I am treated the same. Seriously, what slacker is referring to is something, I think he already knows, I don't appreciate. This isn't about amps and headphones.