Is this guy high?

philodox

Ahhh crap, evidently Ray bailed on us for "personal business" in CA. :'(

I saw that and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Ray bails on the Boston meet two days before the meet to attend the California meet? I know the Cali meet has more big hitters system wise, so I guess he's just catering to the market and looking out for his best interest :-\

Ah well no garbled bass/PS-1 2xRaptor for us heathens this time.

I saw that and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Ray bails on the Boston meet two days before the meet to attend the California meet? I know the Cali meet has more big hitters system wise, so I guess he's just catering to the market and looking out for his best interest :-\

I'd like to think that he really did have other business in Cali, since he and I discussed that the two meets were so close that it meant one or the other but meh, I just hope Justin catches his flight as I'd really like to meet him and hear some of his gear.

That's a shame. Probably the reason why he didnt bother coming to the Chicago Meet I hosted. He was invited and asked, but declined. I figured why would he bother with lowly Chicago peeps since it could be perceived he has this market dominated. But a lot of people were looking for him and wondering why he wasn't there, its not his obligation to be there but would have been nice for the other guys.