Is this guy high?

philodox

I've seen him buy a K1000 on ebay.de for peanuts (both grills had several dents) and tried to sell them for over $1000 without mentioning the dents. The reason I know is I asked him the serial number and matched it with the auction I was watching. He's done it a few times, surprised the admins haven't caught on.

I've seen him buy a K1000 on ebay.de for peanuts (both grills had several dents) and tried to sell them for over $1000 without mentioning the dents. The reason I know is I asked him the serial number and matched it with the auction I was watching. He's done it a few times, surprised the admins haven't caught on.

Yeah, it's pretty clear he's flipping for profit but he keeps the number of threads pretty low and therefore skates by.

Since when has there been a rule against "flipping" on Head-Fi? I think the mods' policy towards the for-sale forum is pretty much "buyer beware".

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=141474

You might surprised. :)

This includes the selling of mass quantities (even small quantities) of manufactured/assembled items .... reselling of new items for profit .... flipping used items for profit ... DIY projects completed and immediately (within 6 months) sold at a profit....and/or multiples of the same item.