What do you think is going to happen in season 4 of Lost?

deepak

ok, how about this: House beats him to death with his cane and then jams with the polar bear on 60s vintage flying vs in a wicked sweet crossover.

4315796328e0b4cadbemvv4.jpg

How about House and Jack put on sumo suits and battle it out over a creaky bridge on a volcano they discover...in season 4.

• 3 months later...

You guys are hard to please! I think it's been consistently entertaining, regardless of how many questions are answered. And I liked their 3-year plan they have in place to wrap things up, even if it may be screwed up by the strike. I'm certainly not one to put in a lot of effort figuring things out... What can I say, I'm easily amused and enjoy being along for the ride.

Well the first episode was good.

And yeah, Ian, I see your point but there were a lot of times in season 2 where it was pretty friggen clear that there was no one steering the ship. They got that mostly sorted in season 3 but I just don't like that they've left so much (everything) unexplained up to this point and I get the distinct feeling that they have no intention of explaining a good deal of it.

I finally got around to watching the recap episode and the new one. I have faith in the show and they know where it's headed, since this first episode was great. Aside from a few minor plot points, I don't feel there are any huge questions left unanswered. And just like many good movies, sometimes it's better leaving it up to the viewer's interpretation.