staying logged

CD44hi

Am I the only one getting kicked out regularly? It used to keep me logged in for weeks at a time. Only if cookies were reset or the like, I'd have to log back. Also, the layout changed to the default (as if it had crashed). If I change, it will default again. This became noticeable since the last week or 1.5 week or so...

And more often than not, the "show unread posts" resets to show no new posts. Confusing. It

So what I am saying is I am very displeased and want all my money back, dammit!

;_P

Actually wrong keep it at www.head-case.org I got un-lazy and fixed it yesterday ;). Everyone should have been logged out at least once since yesterday, as I changed the cookie name to help fix a few random odd issues some people were running into. If you've logged back in today and you come back later and your logged out again that shouldn't be happening.

Actually wrong keep it at www.head-case.org I got un-lazy and fixed it yesterday ;). Everyone should have been logged out at least once since yesterday, as I changed the cookie name to help fix a few random odd issues some people were running into. If you've logged back in today and you come back later and your logged out again that shouldn't be happening.

grrr, i already changed my bookmark! :mikey2:

i can name one place where this will never be happening. >:(

I was logged out yesterday after I came home and turned on my laptop. Then I logged back in yesterday evening, and when I opened my browser this morning it was fine :)