Westone 3

ojnihs

i would call Etymotic, anyway, see what their repair prices are.

I'd second this advice, I had an issue with the 1/8 to 1/4 adapter on my Etys and they replaced it out of warranty without question or payment for even shipping. While they may not repair your IEMs for free the phone call won't cost you anything and you never know till you ask.

And as far as I'm concerned the '3' is Vaporware until proven otherwise. Westone has a lot of ground to make up after the mess they created taking pre-orders 8 months in advance of delivering a product, heck they still don't have a confirmed shipping date.

• 2 weeks later...

Shure and Ultimate Ears fucked up their triple driver product launches as well. Looks like the triple driver fuck up is a Trilogy after all.

But Westone is going to beat them is the suck pretty soon if they miss Xmas.

The irony is that the 3 might not even beat out it's competitors despite being very very late to the party.

Time will tell .......... and more time........................................and more.................................

-Ed