Vaporware no more?

boomana

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the word is that the first Diablos have shipped with more going out this week and next. Also, it looks like we get to choose between black and silver. That's a nice surprise, though how we let Larry know what our choices are remains a mystery since he doesn't exactly read emails. I want a black Diablo so those little blue lights on top really look like eyes >:D

Well, the word is that the first Diablos have shipped with more going out this week and next. Also, it looks like we get to choose between black and silver. That's a nice surprise, though how we let Larry know what our choices are remains a mystery since he doesn't exactly read emails. I want a black Diablo so those little blue lights on top really look like eyes >:D

I'd be afraid of an additional wait for a black one considering that there seem to be no pic of black cases.

Oooh, that would be scary. Red LEDs would be even better! >:D

This Diablo mod must happen. Nate and Thrice, since you're both coming to the Florida meet in two weeks, I'm counting on you. Maybe orange eyes?

I'd be afraid of an additional wait for a black one considering that there seem to be no pic of black cases.

I thought about that, but since I've waited this long, am willing to take the risk. Supposedly, they are already ready to go...or as it's said...or...I hope so anyway. Here's a computer generated pic: http://ipastudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9225 Obviously, that was done before the eyes were put on top.

Well, here's hoping! These are pics from the first two sent out to Duncan in London. Supposedly, once he gives Larry the okay, which he said he'd do tomorrow, the rest of us will get ours. I ended up picking the silver one.

LaRocco Diablo..

5d2.jpg

5d17.jpg

5d1.jpg

5d16.jpg

5d12.jpg

5d6.jpg

5d18.jpg

pictures courtesy of Duncan at ipastudio.com

bit it passed the 15th :(

Yes, but with the news that came out last week, I wasn't going to jump the gun after waiting this long and ask for a refund only days before they're supposedly shipping. That would be stupid. If I don't have it by the end of the month, I will take that route.