Castanet - Oh snap. It's coming.

Nanoha

Looking closer at it... kit for $99... uses 6H30. I have 4 6H30's that I'm not using. Could this circuit be balanced if you bought two kits? >:D

Its a kit/2: meaning it only includes the parts that you cannot get readily off the shelf. With all those transformers, I bet this ends up totaling about $400ish for a stereo amp.

Ah. Well if they werent idiots, then I wouldnt be so harsh. I had a good invite this morning!

Ah, gotcha. :dance:

Jay hasn't gotten his weekly dose of warmth, and his dormies are always present- so no self service for him. Tense times.

Ah. Tense times indeed. :'(

No, Hagerman's 1/2 kits aren't actually anything close to half of what you need. This amp is supposed to cost hundreds to build. I wouldn't be surprised if the kit only contains the boards, chassis, and manual. That is usually what his 1/2 kits entail.

No, Hagerman's 1/2 kits aren't actually anything close to half of what you need. This amp is supposed to cost hundreds to build. I wouldn't be surprised if the kit only contains the boards, chassis, and manual. That is usually what his 1/2 kits entail.

You are correct, the half/kit nomenclature is somewhat of a misnomer since it's usually not much more than the pcb. And knowing that I'd have a hard time shelling out $99 for a pcb but when he includes a chassis he usually doesn't call it a half/kit, like I mentioned above. Only time will tell and it's definitely worth watching and not speculating further. :)