why do you put your gear in your signature?

mjb

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically, either you're being generous so people don't have to make the extra click to look at your profile or you're just "a healthy level of vain" (e.g. make me jealous, show me i'm an asshole, because i can, etc)...not sure why everyone gets upset about that. i know when i try to deceive myself about the real reason i do something, i'm happy to have it pointed out to me...

mjb

so basically, either you're being generous so people don't have to make the extra click to look at your profile or you're just "a healthy level of vain" (e.g. make me jealous, show me i'm an asshole, because i can, etc)...not sure why everyone gets upset about that. i know when i try to deceive myself about the real reason i do something, i'm happy to have it pointed out to me...

mjb

your gear blows btw, i can see it there in your sig. you should buy more shit so i like you.

Thanks everyone -- I have my moments.

-10 reading comprehension points -- did you even read the fucking thread? There is no place in the profile for one's gear.

You need the patch.

i use a macbook. why? don't have the money for a macbook pro because johns hopkins med is taking it all, plus i don't need a macbook pro. so basically your question makes me go :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2:

Don't hit your macbook! I was being facetious (and commenting on the part of the chain I was pretty sure postjack -wasn't-).

The only reason to go MBP over MB is video card, or as I call it "play time".

mjb

wait, wait, wait. why the fuck did you even start this thread? i mean really?

Thanks everyone -- I have my moments.-10 reading comprehension points -- did you even read the fucking thread? There is no place in the profile for one's gear.

You need the patch.

you're right...i do need something

i hadn't even looked at the profile section...i just assumed there was some space for open text...

thanks