House and his Sota

Grand Enigma

If I was really a writer for the show I'd have House carry around a fibula and he'd whack someone every time they mentioned lupus in the differential diagnosis.

My favorite anatomy prof always carried a long bone to whack people with :D

Actually, I think it'd be more in character for him to look around the room, find something, limp over to the person, and then whack them with it. As a tribute to your professor, you could stage the scene in a room with a skeleton in it, and he could take the bone and whack the person with it.

LOL, a better idea would be to do a differential on why exactly House's system seems to exhibit a slight upper-midrange spike, and have Foreman, Chase, and Cameron test out various after-market cables and power-cords for the solution, all the while debating the merits/disadvantages of silver-vs-copper, different types of dielectrics, and transformers-vs-OTL.

If I was the writer I'd have his speakers be Thiels, and I'd have Reks guest star in an episode about headphones vs. speakers.

He'd be like, "Listen to my Thiels."

yeah, and then i'd do a differential diagnosis on house's acoustical room treatments. that would be an emmy award winning episode, i'm sure.

LOL ;D I would pay big bucks to see this episode.

LOL, a better idea would be to do a differential on why exactly House's system seems to exhibit a slight upper-midrange spike, and have Foreman, Chase, and Cameron test out various after-market cables and power-cords for the solution, all the while debating the merits/disadvantages of silver-vs-copper, different types of dielectrics, and transformers-vs-OTL.
But we'd have to have at least one discussion as to whether or not any of these make any difference whatsoever. Perhaps Wilson?

bio_hugh.png

As a random thread-crap (from s04e09):

an ampeg svt 8x10 bass stack doesn't usually work without a: a cable from the head to the cab, or b: anything plugged in to the head. And really, sort of out of character. He does piano and the occasional guitar.

But then I guess I suck pretty hard at the whole medical doctor thing, so whatever.