Zanth's GS1K/RS-1/MS-Pro/PS-1/HP-1000 Review Is Up

postjack

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fellas the only reason i became a member here is cuz you were all talking about that RS-1 deal that went down at head-fi. you obviously don't tell it like it is cuz you don't know half of what you are talking about. i happen to cross this forum and that thread and all i was reading is that many of the know it alls were calling me a liar and that the RS-1 deal was BS. so then i join to shed some light on what happened and many still didn't believe it so then the buyer jumps in and lets you all know he's happy so some call him crazy and now this thread. there's other ways to vent your frustration then jumping down some rookies throat and already threatening to bump him from your forums. i'm trying to backtrack here and figure where all this stems from.

jellybones bro. you got to stop following me around with that made a grand profit shit your throwing around everywhere. it's kinda getting played out. If you want to be my entourage then just ask. how many other freak head-fiers told you they were going to help you out to get an RS-1 for $500 or less as it seemed that wasn't low enough either? seriously bro, what's up with you?

jellybones bro. you got to stop following me around with that made a grand profit shit your throwing around everywhere. it's kinda getting played out. If you want to be my entourage then just ask. how many other freak head-fiers told you they were going to help you out to get an RS-1 for $500? seriously bro, what's up with you?

:doghuh:

fellas the only reason i became a member here is cuz you were all talking about that RS-1 deal that went down at head-fi. you obviously don't tell it like it is cuz you don't know half of what you are talking about. i happen to cross this forum and that thread and all i was reading is that many of the know it alls were calling me a liar and that the RS-1 deal was BS. so then i join to shed some light on what happened and many still didn't believe it so then the buyer jumps in and lets you all know he's happy so some call him crazy and now this thread. there's other ways to vent your frustration then jumping down some rookies throat and already threatening to bump him from your forums. i'm trying to backtrack here and figure where all this stems from.

You should stick around.

And I agree it was wrong of us (including myself) to doubt you had sold them for that much.

what would be cool is to have some more opinions on zanth's review. i just bought an HP1 (on its way)owned a vintage RS-1, a couple of GS1000s, and other newer RS-1s passed through my hands and a couple of you disagree on what he says about the HP1000. Where did the man go wrong with the review? I always thought neutral was a good thing when it comes to audio.

what would be cool is to have some more opinions on zanth's review. i just bought an HP1 (on its way)owned a vintage RS-1, a couple of GS1000s, and other newer RS-1s passed through my hands and a couple of you disagree on what he says about the HP1000. Where did the man go wrong with the review? I always thought neutral was a good thing when it comes to audio.

Zanths impressions of the hp1000 mirror my own opinions. They have a very dry, accurate sound.

You know what else would be cool, if you would cut down on the retarted nonsensical posts.

Biggie.

If you weren't an idiot with a reading comprehension problem, you'd understand why Zanth ranked the HP-2 the way he did.

keep throwin them punches captain. aren't you suppose to be in Vegas fighting Mayweather 2night? and why is thinking that a neutral signal chain important considered a "nonsensical retarded post"? i understand you guys got your buddy's backs here but how much more do you want to keep going with this?

honestly i went back to see how all this blew up into a big loaf of shit for me. why don't all of you guys going off on me go a couple of pages back and see how insane some of the reactions were to some innocent BS that i was saying. i told a guy that he should give the ED9s a shot since he wasn't 100% pleased with the headphones he's had. OK, i might've said it like a neanderthal, but it wasn't meant to be insulting. FUCK and you guys really freakin stick up for each other here. Good 4 all of U! Captain English I am now awaiting your corrections.....

honestly i went back to see how all this blew up into a big loaf of shit for me. why don't all of you guys going off on me go a couple of pages back and see how insane some of the reactions were to some innocent BS that i was saying. i told a guy that he should give the ED9s a shot since he wasn't 100% pleased with the headphones he's had. OK, i might've said it like a neanderthal, but it wasn't meant to be insulting. FUCK and you guys really freakin stick up for each other here. Good 4 all of U! Captain English I am now awaiting your corrections.....

Welcome to headcase, sorry about your thin skin, fucktard.