Any chance on more off topic forums (politics religion and outside, ala head-fi)

boodi

Though that's a good thing to have, might I suggest that the thread be a child board of something else, thereby meaning that on the front page, one doesn't see the thread title. If the threads are political or religious in nature, just the title itself can be upsetting and inflammatory.

Though that's a good thing to have, might I suggest that the thread be a child board of something else, thereby meaning that on the front page, one doesn't see the thread title. If the threads are political or religious in nature, just the title itself can be upsetting and inflammatory.

of course , child of the off topic

• 2 weeks later...

The good thing about a politics board here though is that you can have discussions with people that don't take themselves seriously enough to post on a politics forum. I'm for it. I always enjoyed taking it outside -- except for the idiot scum bastards. I hate them, I tell you. :mikey2:

The good thing about a politics board here though is that you can have discussions with people that don't take themselves seriously enough to post on a politics forum. I'm for it. I always enjoyed taking it outside -- except for the idiot scum bastards. I hate them, I tell you. :mikey2:

Stupid democraps and evilutionists :D

oh and cry babies I hate cry babies

well i remember what took it over the top on head-fi was when Bush got re-elected and everyone was posting up that map of the republican states making up a new country, "Dumbfuckistan." >:D ah, the good old days!

• 1 month later...