Greetings Head-casers...

Dominatrice

Hello fellow Headphone geeks and guru's...just wanted to introduce myself...Im HighLife (Dom) and i come over from Head-fi to say hello and check out your boards. I look forward to spending more money here =) however, my wallet does not.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello for my 2nd post =)

Yeah. Head-Case is filled with great people and lots of excellent information.

In regards to the money sucking part, I just brought 2 cans in the last week, a source, and another amp with the help of many Head-casers with advice and purchasing :). This place is more dangerous than HF. You've been warned again :). Once again glad to have you here.

I think its accepted that to become a headcaser is to shed oneself of the burdens of society, including its money.

Only then, grasp full enlightenment, will you.

I'm almost there I think :D

Nice change from the DV, though you kept that quite awhile, probably because you weren't hanging around the gear whores, Mike and jp. They corrupt you.

God i know, i want to keep everything and make a different room for a different setup...but then my high wore off =(

Its going to be a nice upgrade for me....the DV served me well and it was a FANTASTIC amp, hate to see it go. Would love if it got a good home....

Remember when i got it? I was SOOOOOO excited i almost didnt sleep the entire night before ahhaa. Just cause it kept going through my head im spending a few hundred dollars on a headphone amp..