My New Best Friend

Augsburger

Well it's been a tough week already so I decided to go out in my back yard, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sunset with my new best friend. He is not much on conversation but in his own way he has some entertaining anecdotes on life.

post-285-12951152200009_thumb.jpg

Great stuff! I kept expecting him to leap towards the camera ;)

Is he an actual pet, or just something that you found in your backyard?

I found him today. We have had every type of critter you can imagine in our back yard at one time or another from bobcats coyotes, deer, owls, centipedes, roadrunners, ferrets black widows gophers rattle snakes you name it.

Since I have no DIY amps or cables to share I thought I would at least share this--

Having said that I am glad to see him in the sunlight than crawling in my bed at night.

Bed I could deal with. Where you don't want to see him is in the car.

I used to live in an area where there are lots of 'huntsman spiders'. Dropping your sun visor at 110kmh on the freeway, and having one of these happy little fellows just a few inches from your face then falling on your lap...... not something I want to re-live.

Since I have no DIY amps or cables to share I thought I would at least share this--

I'm glad you did :)

I have recently developed this wierd superstition lately, I am afraid if I kill anything some thing in my audio gear will break right after that. This has happened four times in the past nine months so I won't kill anything anymore. Not even rattle snakes.

We had a problem with flies recently, they were everywhere. I hadn't noticed, but recently they had gone away. I stumbled upon what happened to them -- a spider happened to them. It was like the stereotypical scene in most horror movies where the girl stumbles upon the bodies like an abattoir. Except for flies. I cheered the spider.

I love tarantulas. Always wanted one as a kid. Back in 7th grade, we got two for our science class, and used one aquarium w/ 1" thick styrofoam splitting it into two sections. Came back the next day, to find one spider on the foam wall, next to a big hole, and the other spider dead, upside down in its own section. I guess the wall-climber killed and ate the other one.

Cannibalistic sumbitch.