Trafomatic Audio Experience HEAD One

Kees

Customs in Holland can hold your package, without any reason, for the whole two freaking weeks...hold on my friend:cool:

In my expiriance all post from U.S. I get lately been hold for like around 8 business days plus actually shipping, which takes like 4-5 days in general. But if they hold it for more than 14 business days, you have to call 09000570 ( TNT customer service ) and ask them to start an investigation, well, kind of. If you have the tracking or customs number, you can also call the number above and ask about the status of your package.

Good luck KEES

I checked my email correspondence with Sasa and Boris regarding my Trafomatic Head One. The Head One took seven business days to go from Serbia to New York then three days from New York to Southern Cal. The communication was excellent all the way. I would check with your customs people ounds like they may be the bottleneck.

Good luck,

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
However, I need to stop ordering amps with long lead times.

Why?

It takes 2 months to get an unusual piece of gear that you want, ans that's just how it is. People wait a year for some luxury cars, people reserve tables months in advance at good restaurants, people do lots of things that just take time.

You could get a Honda Accord, A seat at a nice diner, or whatever else right now if all you want is whatever you can get right now. There is nothing really wrong with those they are just not exactly what you want... so you gotta wait.

I for one hate waiting for head-fi to come back online, but its worth the wait so people will have somewhere to complain about a rare thing not being instantly available.

Why?

Because. The longer I wait for something to come, the less likely I am to write about it. And I like to write about stuff. It happened with the Yamamoto, and it could happen with the Trafo. By the time I've had a chance to thoroughly listen to it, I will have spent many delirious hours hauling boulders, knee-deep in worm shit, obsessing over tomatoes, inundated with vegetables, fruit, and chicken from my CSAs, and returned from two weeks in SF. In other words, my mind and life may be somewhere else. I will barely be indoors until October.

It takes 2 months to get an unusual piece of gear that you want, ans that's just how it is. People wait a year for some luxury cars, people reserve tables months in advance at good restaurants, people do lots of things that just take time.

You could get a Honda Accord, A seat at a nice diner, or whatever else right now if all you want is whatever you can get right now. There is nothing really wrong with those they are just not exactly what you want... so you gotta wait.

I for one hate waiting for head-fi to come back online, but its worth the wait so people will have somewhere to complain about a rare thing not being instantly available.

If I didn't know that, would I have ordered amps with lead times in the first place? No. I've been babying 300 seedlings I started in March that I'm only just planting now. I don't need your tips on patience.

Very much looking forward to comparisons to Cayin HA-1A sound signtature.

Also how much did it cost Superpredator? Are the line-outs passive or active?

I'm looking forward to the comparisons myself. :P

$1250 + $24 shipping. I specifically requested all latest revisions when I ordered, since there seem to be several iterations. I passed over the unit Eng Vista had in stock, as it lacked the ground lift. Not sure about the line-outs.

• 3 weeks later...