PS-1s for sale on the 'Bay

Knuckledragger

What I don't get is, Grado must still have all the tools to produce PS-1s and there is apparently a decent market for these cans, so why don't they release more of them? At the original TTVJ price, I'd consider getting a pair as they do things very few other headphones do.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are only available once a month, we don't know how they'd sell if they were in stock on HR or TTVJ. Also, they had a bad rep at the time they were released, but they gained in popularity and respect since then. At a street price similar to the GS-1000, I bet they'd do pretty well, but I'm no accountant so it's just a wild guess.

What I don't get is, Grado must still have all the tools to produce PS-1s and there is apparently a decent market for these cans, so why don't they release more of them? At the original TTVJ price, I'd consider getting a pair as they do things very few other headphones do.

They're only this popular as a limited edition. If they were easy to get, I'd actually guess that they wouldn't be in much demand (as they weren't at one point).

1. Too bassy for most people.

2. Really, really, really fucking heavy on your head.

Not that it would stop me from buying one if they were under 1k, but I'm sort of dumber than most people.