APL = Singlepower?

iceman94

I know APL's slow speed and poor communication aren't new, but I stumbled across some more interesting posts here. Someone finally called him out in public, and it gets even better toward the bottom of the page.

Just another headsup to anyone, like me, who is considering something APL. I still really hope the mythical APL DAC pans out...

I'm sorry to say but APL are on the same level as SP and that is definitely not a good place to be. I still haven't heard back from them about my player acting up in late March but I just fixed it myself so I don't care but I will never contact them again about anything.

Yeah, that was me who called him out. I either have some seriously bad karma for choosing idiotic companies or I am an idiot. I am leaning towards the second one.:(

At least I have solved the glare in my NWO by sending it an upsampled (176.4) from my PC-RME 9632. Sounds great now and no fatigue, but the player on its own should not have the glare issues.