Anyone else having a flu...

Blackmore

Dusty, as Deepak said, you can get the disease from the own vaccine if it's not properly made and is based on attenuated live viruses. Obviously it's impossible if the vaccine uses just proteins, parts of the virus or completely dead ones.
Right, but isn't that the way they do it now? Isn't that the way they've been doing it for years?

I sincerely ask the question -- not questioning you, questioning the industry. I have a friend in the FDA, I'll ask him.

Right, but isn't that the way they do it now? Isn't that the way they've been doing it for years?

I sincerely ask the question -- not questioning you, questioning the industry. I have a friend in the FDA, I'll ask him.

To be honest I don't know either for sure. I know some use chicken embryos to grow the viruses and others mammalian cell steams, but not sure about what they do once they have the viruses in the needed amount. I think they just use some antigens from the virus, however I don't know what's the process used and how sure they're that the final preparation doesn't include some live viable viruses.