Critique my first FPE design job?

Beefy

I had a super-quick play around with moving the central text to the top left (see 'Front re-jig')...... power switch and selector switch were moved 'inward' to compensate. Any last minute thoughts or suggestions before I settle on a final version?

Cheers! :)

[EDIT] The previous 'switch centred' version is also attached for comparison.

Even though it seems that everybody stopped caring a long time ago, I went half-way between the two posted above to arrive at the final version, as attached.

So thanks for all the help everyone, particularly Nate for doing all the measurements! :)

Looks neat. Now, how does it sound? :)

Don't be a smart arse ;)

The Buffalo always sounded nice - considering I haven't ever heard any true high end sources though. Right now it is actually still back in Australia, but I am expecting to have it in about two weeks. Ordering all the extra bits for the upgrade will happen over the next few days, and the panels will be ordered when I have a rough ETA on my case from the HiFi2000 group buy.

Yea, you'd need another power supply board. Probably can do ok with just the + rail from the LCBPS, but the buffalo does draw a decent amount of current relative to the low current nature of the PS :). Also, I'll need to take a look at what I have, but I think I might have a spare LCDPS you can have for the cost of shipping.