Looking for a portable headphone recommendation

Zanth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone had good advice on a portable phone that is resilient in artic temps? I'm in Canada, use an iPod and want something better than the iduds, but the phones have to fit under my toque, so KSC 35's and anything larger are out. I own Ety 4p's but I can't have the isolation while walking.

Are you looking for buds or will a small headphone do? Out of all the small portable headphones I've heard to date, I still like the PX100 the best. It's really the only one that didn't have glaring flaws to bug me.

I think the R10's are awesome with the iPod too...

Heheh. I really hope so, because my iPod rig is likely to be the spot for my newest R10 (Enough with the L3000, I need a real headphone there). UPS has scheduled delivery for today (insert animated drooling smiley here).

Heheh. I really hope so, because my iPod rig is likely to be the spot for my newest R10 (Enough with the L3000, I need a real headphone there). UPS has scheduled delivery for today (insert animated drooling smiley here).

How many R10's is that for you now Hirsch?

Hehe. Check my personal text. The admin needs to update my custom title. It's out of date, now that my R10 set is back up to full size again.

Hehe, alot of people sure got custom titles fast round these parts, christ I've been a member on HF for 4 years with over 3,000 posts and still don't have one there.

i got audio technica ath-cm7ti a week ago for use with rio karma and 4gen ipod, these are pretty nice earbuds. the sound is midrangy, voices sound so clear. they're not speedy like the etys but it's really smooth and plenty of detail. ordered them from j&r, give them a try...

Hehe, alot of people sure got custom titles fast round these parts, christ I've been a member on HF for 4 years with over 3,000 posts and still don't have one there.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything. 4 years on HF without a custom title and 4 days on Headcase to get one. :P