Just gotta rant - the Bruins suck eggs

skullguise

They are completely emasculated at this point, no balls and no heart. They played one of the worst games against a team with a dirtbag who ended the Bruins' best player's season, maybe longer....

They really needed to show unity, toughness, and demand respect from a team that basically walked over them tonight.

Turn them over....they are done....

Bummed in MA.

^^^ I thought he was Canada's Jesus :D Gotta love Grapes!

Y'know, what's sadder about this all is that I can't even bring myself to hate the Habs this year.....with the exception of Lapierre and the occasional sleazy cheap moves he does, it's realy not a bad team.

There's talk on some Bruins boards about locker room dissention; kind of like what happened in MTL last year. Good on them to clean house a bit (even if it meant getting an overpriced Scott Gomez).

Anyway....taking my son and his friend, and meeting one of my friends, for the Rangers game today. It'll be good to see my friend, haven't in a few months. Hopefully the Bruins don't screw up another one, they're 3 points ahead of NYR for 8th seed.

^^^ I thought he was Canada's Jesus :D Gotta love Grapes!

That's right, except for us francophones in Quebec, we find him ridiculous and we remember the disgraceful comments he made about French-speaking players and Europeans. They went as far as to honor him at the Canadian Parliament, I'm glad he was booed by a few Quebec deputies.

Y'know, what's sadder about this all is that I can't even bring myself to hate the Habs this year.....with the exception of Lapierre and the occasional sleazy cheap moves he does, it's realy not a bad team.

I'm as surprised as you are by the Habs this year, they have an honest and pretty balanced team. I wish they'd have traded Price though, but otherwise I think we have a very decent roster.

Anyway....taking my son and his friend, and meeting one of my friends, for the Rangers game today. It'll be good to see my friend, haven't in a few months. Hopefully the Bruins don't screw up another one, they're 3 points ahead of NYR for 8th seed.

Enjoy the game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed, I now worship Satan! :D

I'm glad I am able to eat some crow (it tastes just like chicken!). Even though I was disgusted perhaps more than even during the Dave Lewis era when I started this thread, I still watched them. I am so glad I was proven wrong in the end.

If they can get by the Sabres, looks like they'll get a chance to play Pitt again...and maybe get better payback against Cooke.....