San Jose vs Colorado: San Jose in 6

Chicago vs Nashville: Chicago in 6

Vancouver vs Los Angeles: Vancouver in 5

Phoenix vs Detroit: Detroit in 6

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nice play by Montreal tonight! Upsets have indeed been happening.....

Bruins and Sabres were close in scoring, and it was pretty much what I expected: Sabres carry the play as a better skilled team, Bruins fight hard with heart for at least some of the game, Rask keeps them in it. Didn't get it this time, but maybe Saturday.

But the Habs, dare I say it was almost a pleasure to watch them play! Blasphemy! :o As a Boston fan, bummed and a bit jealous. As a hockey fan, impressed.....

Just got back from the Canucks game. My first ever playoff game and the experience was amazing. Probably sat in the worst seats at GM place but the view was more than satisfactory.

I mean I witnessed luongo's crazy glove save in OT, game winner in OT, 2 fights between fans and security, and 2 men in green spandex. What more can I ask for:).

East

Washington vs Montreal: Washington in 6

New Jersey vs Philadelphia: New Jersey in 6

Buffalo vs Boston: Buffalo in 6

Pittsburgh vs Ottawa: Pittsburgh in 5

West

San Jose vs Colorado: Colorado in 7

Chicago vs Nashville: Chicago in 5

Vancouver vs Los Angeles: Vancouver in 5

Phoenix vs Detroit: Detroit in 6

Go Canucks Go

Oh man. Just finished watching the Sharks game. Was a great one!

Nice! When I looked at the score before going to sleep, they were losing. San Jose is my team in the West, go Sharks!

Just got back from the Canucks game. My first ever playoff game and the experience was amazing. Probably sat in the worst seats at GM place but the view was more than satisfactory.

I mean I witnessed luongo's crazy glove save in OT, game winner in OT, 2 fights between fans and security, and 2 men in green spandex. What more can I ask for:).

Good stuff, the worst places are where the ambiance is the best most of the time, at least that's how it is here.

Nice! When I looked at the score before going to sleep, they were losing. San Jose is my team in the West, go Sharks!

Man was it close... I haven't seen that many Sharks games but they seemed much more antsy this game vs. what I've seen in the regular season. Either nervous or sense of urgency. Whatever the case I'm glad they got it done instead of going down 0-2.

Oh man, that was an ugly game. The Habs started like lions, but that lasted about 25 minutes. After that, complete domination by the Caps, it was not even funny. At least I had fun with friends and the beer helped digesting the defeat... thrill of victory, agony of defeat they say. :-\

Oh man, that was an great game. The Habs started like lions, but that lasted about 25 minutes (hehe). After that, complete domination by the Caps, it was very funny. I had fun with friends and the beer helped enjoy the game even more... thrill of victory, agony of defeat they say. :)

FIFY

I was hoping the Habs would take this series. As mentioned in the Bruins suck eggs thread, I've actually kind of enjoyed watching Montreal this year. I would have LOVED to see all the lower seeds upset the higher seeds in the East. Philly did it, looks like the Bruins may; was hoping Ottawa and Montreal could, too. Fingers still crossed, but it's an uphill battle for them both.....