The NHL 2010 playoffs thread

GPH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just sinking in now after it was an amazing night at The bar (I worked that bitch)! Well in two hours i will be picking up my 64GB 3G iPad with two cases, camera connection kit, two year apple care warranty all under a grandfathered unlimited data plan! Think I'm going to give it to the number one blackhawks fan I know,,,my mother! She always wants to browse the net but can't comprend a laptop yet she can use my iPhone perfect ( i think it's because a pc spooks her but the ios is easy for her)

The Halak move was possible risk aversion by the Habs IMO. RFA, due a BIG raise, even rumors he'd possibly go to Russia for a big payday. Perhaps a BIGGER risk with Price, but he has talent, and may shake off his underwhelming season. Lars Eller seems like a pretty promising prospect, good size and skill guy. Could eventually be a nice top 6 forward for MTL and give them more toughness all at once.

The draft and off-season is always a fun thing to watch. Looking forward to seeing what the Bruins will do after the #2 pick. Some talk about them trying to move up from #15 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been more interested in what the Thrashers are doing trade wise. new coach looks promising and the trade with Chicago was a big upgrade. If they do get someone who can help as much as the last two first round picks this team (for the first time since I've followed them) has a future!

Hawks were in impending Cap Doom anyway, but yeah, he was a big one to lose.....and Atlant DOES seem to be a team that'll be fun to watch.

Waiting to see what happens with the Bruins, some rumors about Savard getting traded...Seguin isn't proven yet, and Savard's playmaking is amongst the best in the league. Making me a bit nervous, especially since one of the rumors has him going to Toronto.

Edmonton will also be intersting to watch; they have a glut at wing like the Bruins have a glut at center.