Don't you hate when people just fuck with your shit?

bhd812

Ok so here is the story..

you all know I have to live at home due to family probelms (not mine but other members) as in caring for someone and helping them. anyway its a great living place really, my parents and I in a three floor house. they leave me alone and we really are almost best friends sort of.

so my sister and her boyfriend is staying at the house for the holidays cause they live in utah, anyway...

my sister is sleeping down stairs with her bf rite outside my bedroom..nothing bad to me besides no real speaker or headphone time at night just cause I wanna be respectful to them..i really dont mind taking a week off of listening for my sisters sleeping..

anyway I get home from work today and see my speaker moved over about three feet and my cds all over my floor (they were resting on my speaker).

omg do you people know how long it took me to find the perfect audio spot for that speaker? wtf? and my cds? the cases are busted...arrrhhh

sorry I know I will live but I have to blow off some steam, anyone have storied like this?

and I am so going to kill the bitch when she comes home..yelp

omg there is a dent on the side of my speaker...fucking thing fell over which would explain my cds all over my floor..

my computer chair is rite next to the speaker so she was on the computer and moved the chair..

oh that bitch is getting a phone call rite now....my babies..

That sucks. At least nothing expensive is broken... Right? (edit: dented speaker cabinet oh no)--have you checked everything--are you sure it wasn't someone else?

Why in the world would they move your speakers? That just doesn't make sense. I wonder what reason or explaination they'll give you.

Listening/borrowing CDs understandable, but they should have handled them with care.

You might want to consider locking your door next time.

Guest sacd lover

Well .... atleast they didnt turn your raptor on and burn themselves. Then you would have been the one doing the explaining. ;D

There was great internal conflict >:D:angel: .... but I couldnt resist.

omg there is a dent on the side of my speaker...fucking thing fell over which would explain my cds all over my floor..

Damn that sucks, hopefully the speaker is ok and nothing was knocked loose. I'm pretty luck in that my friends and family know to treat my gear well and usually ask before using it.