Everything posted by swt61
-
Audeze LCD-2
Don you have no idea how popular they were. Marc, Duggeh and Birgir absolutely loved them, as did most who found time to listen.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
It could have been in the Casino, but the purpose was to reach as many as possible, in hopes that it may help at least one member dealing with the same issue. I'd also like to clarify that I've been out to friends and family since my very early twenties, and I'm very comfortable with who I am. Unfortunately I'm not always comfortable with who others think I should be. This group has never made me feel uncomfortable in any way, and after meeting so many of you face to face I think it's a good way to build on the great friendships I've already developed with you. Immediately after coming out to my Mother, I think I pushed pretty hard and made her uncomfortable at times. I told her pretty much every detail of my life. The thing is my family is pretty close knit. My Brothers and my Sister were able to discuss their marriages and personal issues with my Mom. I've always been very close to her and sometimes felt very left out in that regard. The last person I wanted to have an esoteric relationship with was my Mother. Later she told me how much she appreciated my honesty and openness with her, even though it did make her uncomfortable at times. I can tell my Mother absolutely anything today, and enjoy a very real and strong bond with her. I may push those boundaries from time to time, but I'll try to keep that at a minimum. I have some very real friends in many of you and I don't want those friendships to be surface only. I hope that makes sense.
-
Canjam 2010.
You showed those pics to me Vicki. It seemed like an eclectic pairing, but looked like a lot of fun.
-
Audeze LCD-2
The two TPs measured were mine and Colin's.
- Canjam 2010.
-
Audeze LCD-2
As I've stated already I listened to stock and ALO cabled pairs on Cavalli's new amp. The stock definitely sounded noticeably better to me, and I said so to Alex. The stock pair sounded phenomenal BTW.
- Justified
-
Canjam 2010.
But who couldn't use a little more gay?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Building stuff is cool. Building stuff for kids is awesome!
-
Canjam 2010.
My lawyer advised me not to comment.
-
What did you do today?
I think a single congrat ought to become the Head Case norm. I get so tired giving away multiples.
- What did you do today?
-
What did you do today?
We all dabbed expensive scotch behind our ears.
-
What did you do today?
Don't make me call out the ADA on your asses! That's the Alaskan Dyke Association for those not in the know, and those are some tough customers. Yay Stretch!!!
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
I see the point about the existing title having more than one meaning. I also think Tyll's wood polishing, Al's looking for Mr. Woodbar and Justin's ideas are hilarious.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
To celebrate and commemorate the acceptance you fine people have shown, I'd like to propose a contest for a new related custom title if the mods be willing. I know this is asking for trouble, but I think it could be great fun. Give it your best shot everyone, and don't hold back! Nate if this is acceptable would you do the honors of choosing the winning entry?
- Audeze LCD-2
-
What did you do today?
Well I thought about saying "You poor ugly bastard, you're just fucked, crawl in a hole", But decided to give the little shit some hope to cling to. Damn Jeff, just caught the news. Total fucking bummer. Fingers crossed that the gear survived!
- Justified
-
Canjam 2010 Meet Impressions
Damn! I miss that Giordano's deep dish pizza so much already!
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Thanks Nate, I appreciate that. And if that fails to work, I have nail guns.
-
What did you do today?
Great news! She's a lucky girl too. You're a great guy, just give her that killer smile of yours and she'll be putty in your hands.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Yes you did, and thankfully so, as the midnight meat run is a big part of gay life.
-
What did you do today?
WTF? Sand dancing is awesome! I do it at least once a week. Keep the twirls to a minimum though, they look at you funny.
- Justified