How are you storing your bookmarks?

Used to use Delicious also. Now I pretty much use nothing... well, Google to refind.

EDIT: Now that I think a bit more about it, complex bookmarking seemed to trail-off for me about the time RSS readers took off (not identical, but then again I don't visit sites much anymore). Speaking of... fuck Google Reader.

Edited by blessingx

I was not aware that there was much more than just the simple bookmarks bar.  I guess that since I only frequent about 20 or so sites on a regular basis, it's not a need for me to organize that much.

deepak, I am the exact opposite as you.  Bookmarks are pretty much "meh" for me, but tagging media files and associated file trees are a damn religion.  If medical personnel saw my OCD tagging habit, padded walls would be in my future. :postjack:

Edited by roadtonowhere08

But at least you'd be comfortable.

We have one elevator at work that's padded -- for delivery -- but I've joked that it's leftover from when ... "you know" ... and now I refer to it as the comfy car.  As in, "oh good, we get the comfy car."

I'm thinking about padding our playroom for our kids.  Buncha weird asses...

And yes, I have taken a "comfy" elevator before.  I feel right at home in it  :headcase: