I've been spoiled...

Nanoha

In your case the K340 is the woman you married. :D

Rofl. :P

Arghhhh. A PS-1 is up for sale. >$2100 though. Damn, that seems a little bit above the $1.8-2.0k I was expecting. Not that I can afford them anyways.

So the HPs aren't worth it if the recording sucks? Most of my recordings are total crap though. That might be a problem...

Hmmm, gahh... I need money. I want that PS-1. Or perhaps HP-2. Sell it all for the Grados? >:D

You could always sell one of your kidneys. I've heard that some places will also pay you for a partial liver donation, and unlike your kidney, your liver will grow back after they cut a chunk off it.

I don't get the PS1, save for once years ago, it's always sounded like an HD650 with more bloated bass and a narrower soundstage. The HP1000 is a different beast altogether for me.

Exactly the opposite for me, the ps1 grabbed me where I think :), the hp1s were too clinical and analytical. With ps1s, I was in the music, with hp1s, I was listening to the details.

Go figure, eh? I found the HP1000 in the right system connected me to the music very directly in a way only few others can. I'd probably own a pair if not for the facts that they're discontinued, somewhat challenging to get repaired, overpriced in the current market, and heavy as heck.

• 3 months later...