Teddy Pardo HPN headphone amplifier

HiWire

I was skimming some hi-fi magazine this weekend and I noticed the announcement of this product. Teddy Pardo is mostly known for his aftermarket power supplies for Naim products.

Does anybody have experience with this amp or his other boxes? There's very little useful info on the product page (e.g., gain or power), and no reviews yet.

he has a few of his designs available for diy available at https://www.teddypardo.com/diy.html if you were interested in some schematics. I assume only the power supply part mattered for him anyway, and the headphone amplifier is something standard but who knows

SuperTeddyReg3.png

Those cases seem nice enough for a dynalo mk 2...

Edited by nopants

On 12/18/2016 at 11:03 AM, HiWire said:

I was skimming some hi-fi magazine this weekend and I noticed the announcement of this product. Teddy Pardo is mostly known for his aftermarket power supplies for Naim products.

Does anybody have experience with this amp or his other boxes? There's very little useful info on the product page (e.g., gain or power), and no reviews yet.

That site is a bit slow. Based on a recommendation from a friend, I have three of his power supplies that I use for powering some fiber media converters. I ordered them directly from his site. They were shipped promptly and safely. The power supplies seem well made and solid.