Dusty Chalk

Watches

2,406 posts in this topic

I guarantee you that this watch won't be available in the latter part of 2018, but I think you should go for one!  They are limited, but not THAT limited, if you are willing to spend the money.  If you would be saving to buy a GRUT, just wait until a Tribute comes up.  Three months for the service is no big deal at all, and cheers for buying your brother a watch!

I'll have to take the chance of that Tribute not being available at the latter part of 2018, although I could get one in May next year and let my brother used it, then get him that Reverso Ultra thin at the back end of 2018.

3 minutes ago, Dave R said:

and let my brother used it, then get him that Reverso Ultra thin at the back end of 2018.

I wouldn't do that. 

Yeah that's probably a bad idea, the other thing I could do is hold back with the windows and door for that new building, which would allow me to get that Tribute in November/December this year.

With me having that Master Ultra thin, I'm not desperate for that Tribute, but it's a watch I'd definitely like to have.

7 minutes ago, Dave R said:

Yeah that's probably a bad idea, the other thing I could do is hold back with the windows and door for that new building, which would allow me to get that Tribute in November/December this year.

I'd never be the person to tell you to make a practical decision, if said decision meant you couldn't buy a watch. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, EdipisReks1 said:

I'd never be the person to tell you to make a practical decision, if said decision meant you couldn't buy a watch. 

After giving it some thought, I've decided I'm getting that building completed, then get my brother that Reverso Ultra thin, and take the chance of that Tribute still being available.

Now if I hadn't been so stupid getting that Esoteric K-01, in which I lost a lot of money selling it, I'd have had the money to buy both Reversos, have the building done, and still had some spare.

2 people like this