No longer IP banned from head-fi

Chekhonte

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked on a link in a google search and found that I can now access the head-fi page after about a 4 month IP ban. It makes me want to create a new account a reek some more high-jinx.

Go for it. Just make sure to send us the links and take screencaps before the Nazis send your posts and your account to the gas chambers.

I remember the first time I was censored at head-fi. I created a ridiculous post about getting high and getting on a city bus. There was strange acting man (weird I know) that was holding onto his back. When he pulled the rope to call a stop, he got up and lifted up his shirt. He had an abscess about the size of a golf ball cut in half. When he pressed on is a very thin fluid spilled out of it and down his jeans. It was the second most surreal thing I had ever seen in my life. Coupled with the fact that I was stoned made it seem like it was occurring in a dream.

Strangely that post was deleted with out any IM saying that it had. I though a hic-cough caused it to never get created so I created another. Again it disappeared so again I created another. This one was deleted with an email from "jude the rude dude that poops in his food" (real birth name) saying "we get it. you were high..." I then put that letter in my sig and was promptly banned for a week.

I remember the first time I was censored at head-fi. I created a ridiculous post about getting high and getting on a city bus. There was strange acting man (weird I know) that was holding onto his back. When he pulled the rope to call a stop, he got up and lifted up his shirt. He had an abscess about the size of a golf ball cut in half. When he pressed on is a very thin fluid spilled out of it and down his jeans. It was the second most surreal thing I had ever seen in my life. Coupled with the fact that I was stoned made it seem like it was occurring in a dream.

That is one interesting story.

• 2 weeks later...

yup "forum guest" is basically a euphemism for "temporarily banned" - you still have access to the boards, private messaging, but cannot reply to, create threads, or search threads.

did they provide you w/ any reasons as to why or how long it will last?

some punishment when you still can post on head-case. i bet you didn't even get a courtesy warning.

Nope, got a courtesy warning. I know we like to spew conspiracy again and again about headfi, unfortunately in this scenario I had future warnings before banning and a factual, objective toned message after banning.

willing to share the why and how long?

No not really :D

Nope, got a courtesy warning. I know we like to spew conspiracy again and again about headfi, unfortunately in this scenario I had future warnings before banning and a factual, objective toned message after banning.

No not really :D

I guess I just didn't see you as the type that wouldn't heed a warning. You rebel!

It's that bad, huh. ;D