Program for burning WAVS/FLACs to CD-R

postjack

So I've got a bunch of FLAC files that need burnin' to disc so I can play them in my 999es. I don't trust WMP or iTunes. I just downloaded CD BurnerXP Pro and it seems to be a good program. Are there any other programs I should consider? This is specifically for files without a cue sheet, obviously if there is a cue sheet I'll use EAC.

Nero 7 is indeed blasphemous bloatware despised by many.

Previous versions of Nero were all very decent however. They messed up with Nero 7.

In all seriousness however, Nero is still quite respectable.

In terms of Windows applications, CDBurnerXP Pro is indeed quite good.

A large number of people enjoy using ImgBurn. Awesome program for the people who want to be "pure".

It does require you to create the image first before burning the image.

("Typical" burning software does the two step process automatically.)

Well, since you got it, it'd probably be easier to do it the way you're doing it, but it's the same as (from within EAC) burning with a cue sheet, except instead of doing load cue sheet, you do "new" or something, and then just keep adding tracks.

Or you can just notepad an existing cue sheet and look at it, and change everything to the appropriate values.

Well, alright, maybe it's not that easy, but I'm a computer geek, so it seems pretty easy to me.

Well, since you got it, it'd probably be easier to do it the way you're doing it, but it's the same as (from within EAC) burning with a cue sheet, except instead of doing load cue sheet, you do "new" or something, and then just keep adding tracks.

Or you can just notepad an existing cue sheet and look at it, and change everything to the appropriate values.

Well, alright, maybe it's not that easy, but I'm a computer geek, so it seems pretty easy to me.

yeah actually you are right, its easy as hell to just do a new cue sheet in eac, then select all the wavs and dump them in. click save and there is a cue.

• 8 months later...