Katie Melua- Pictures

JBLoudG20

Listened to it two days ago and I have to say that it's quite good. Not sure if I like it more than Call Off The Search, but it's very good.

I do like Call Off the Search as well :). I just brought this and hope to get it soon. :dance: I have her other 2 albums and I like them both.

(copied from the "What are you Listening to Now?" thread)

I can't explain my like for this. Usually I can't hit the stop/eject/whatever button quickly enough (for this genre of music), but I really like her.
I'm listening to this album right now too. I can explain it for you ;). She has a very seductive and engaging voice :)
No, it's not that...I mean, don't get me wrong, she has a nice voice, but I tend to like abnormal voices (the girly-girl voices of the singers of Jakalope and Halou come to mind) in terms of timbre. No, for me, anyway, it's something about the songwriting.

No, she kind of hits me in the same place that Chris Isaak does (except female, of course).

I can't seem to get past "It's All In My Head" -- is the rest of the album good? >:D