Zanth's GS1K/RS-1/MS-Pro/PS-1/HP-1000 Review Is Up

postjack

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are not in rush you don't like and you are not impressed all by some of the best headphones in the World so. i thought that you may give the ultrasones a shot. they are pretty high end cans and you may dig em or at least think they are less trashy. going by what you are saying if they suck they'll take over top spot as your number one can ;D

you are not in rush you don't like and you are not impressed all by some of the best headphones in the World so. i thought that you may give the ultrasones a shot. they are pretty high end cans and you may dig em or at least think they are less trashy. going by what you are saying if they suck they'll take over top spot as your number one can ;D

Can we have that in proper English cause you're really not making sense here... ???

lol, I vaguely get the point. Don't worry mr. nice, I was just busting your balls.

I've heard the Ed. 9 and I liked it from my very brief impression of it, but I don't think it'll top the RS-1, for me. After reading Part II of Zanth's review, though, I'd be pretty interested in borrowing a GS1k for a week if someone was so inclined O0

my dainbramage is showing isn't it? ;) There's a pair of GS1ks selling on Audiogon right now. Might very well be worth checking out and you can always resell them with minimum loss if they don't suit you. I'm just trying to throw out some nice headphones that you could give a shot. I also had the GS1ks, but i don't think i properly amped them which seems to be important with those cans. Man, at least I'm trying here people. I still don't know what my point is. I think I just like replying and throwing crap out there...

Man, at least I'm trying here people. I still don't know what my point is. I think I just like replying and throwing crap out there...

I'm going to be nice today, for once, since it's getting near christmas and all that.

A few pieces of advice. If you don't know what your point is and what you're trying to say, you should think about it until you do know, and then express yourself in a clear, understandable manner.

Typing a bunch of barely comprehensible posts just because in your words, you "just like replying and throwing crap out there" is not going to make you very popular in this forum. Here at head-case, we value quality over quantity.

And last, but not least, remember our golden rule.

you say you value quality over quantity and yet the first reply i get from anybody when joining was him telling me to write out FUCK. so what the FUCK are you talking about mr. christmas boy? and please since you are captain english do me a favor and do correct my bad grammar. i would love to get something out of this thread. Cl"ASS"Y!!!!!! :-\

you say you value quality over quantity and yet the first reply i get from anybody when joining was him telling me to write out FUCK. so what the FUCK are you talking about mr. christmas boy? and please since you are captain english do me a favor and do correct my bad grammar. i would love to get something out of this thread. Cl"ASS"Y!!!!!! :-\

I was the one who told you to write out FUCK. Stop being an asshat or you're going to get chased out of here like all the other idiots who've come here trying to be hot shit.

2052790047_d6ca2112c1.jpg?v=1195680124

Dipshit.