APureSound KSC-75s. Anybody have impressions?

oicdn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I'm gonna get one of the new KSC-35s from Koss now they have a limited re-release and see how they compare to the 75s. I hear they may well be the better phone without recabling. I really like the 75 as-is anyway.

Wow a re-release? I have been looking for these a while ago but I had no luck. Thanks a lot!!! I'm so glad I didn't find out too late.

Link for anyone else who wants. http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^sc^KSC35

How'd you find out about the re-release? Are you sure it isn't permanent since it doesn't state that on the site? Thanks again for great info!

Edit: Oh snap.. the price increased..

I read somewhere that the new KSC35 and 75 use the same titanium drivers.. doesn't that defeat the purpose of getting the KSC35? Also does anyone know of a cheaper place to buy the KSC?

I read somewhere that you get your jollies from getting teabagged by your dad. Is it true that your mom also like being teabagged?

I read it somewhere on HF in a pretty long thread, I'll manually look for it since their search function is useless....

I didn't find it but I found something else that answered my question.

From kramer5150

Titanium: KSC75/50/55, UR40, KTXPro1, and 2 radio shack cans which are rebadged clones of the UR40 and KTXPro1.

Clear, non-titanium: KSC35, portapro, portaproII.

heh, my bad guys. stop :stick: me >.<

Zip ]

I have read on Head-Fi that silver is bad because silver oxidizes... Go look it up and tell me if that is true...

I love Head-Fi for such wonderful useful information.... ::)

-Alex-

I looked it up and it's true. In fact it's the only metal that does oxidize. You should switch to cast iron cables immediately!

I looked it up and it's true. In fact it's the only metal that does oxidize. You should switch to cast iron cables immediately!

Serious??? Green pennies and rusty pipes don't count?

Anyway, who's going to be the first one to sell pure gold cables for a few $k?