Jericho

tkam

The ratings haven't been great this season thats for sure and it does seem like it won't make it past this season. At least the producers were prepared though, they apparently shot 2 different versions of this seasons last episode. One to act as a cliff-hanger if the show is returning and one to wrap up the story lines and be the series finale.

There's also been some talk of a cable channel possibly picking it up for future seasons with the likely candidates being SciFi Channel and USA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, this next episode is the last. That sucks. Now I have been left hanging by Las Vegas and Jericho.

At least they shot two versions of the finale though so they'll actually wrap up most of the story lines hopefully.

Yup. There's a reason for that -- most people don't actually watch television, they just have it on in the background, so any show that actually requires you to keep up are hard sells. Not saying it doesn't happen (cf. Lost, etc.), just that it's a hard sell.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but I understand it.

Yup. There's a reason for that -- most people don't actually watch television, they just have it on in the background, so any show that actually requires you to keep up are hard sells. Not saying it doesn't happen (cf. Lost, etc.), just that it's a hard sell.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but I understand it.

i agree