New AKG K702

riceboy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the original K701 there were alot of people who had problems with the stock cord being pulled out and thus losing the connection.With the new K702 they provide have a detachable cable which fix's this problem.Just one of the differences.Also this is my first post as I've been hanging around on Head-fi for about two years now.

With the original K701 there were alot of people who had problems with the stock cord being pulled out and thus losing the connection.With the new K702 they provide have a detachable cable which fix's this problem.Just one of the differences.Also this is my first post as I've been hanging around on Head-fi for about two years now.

No shit? Really? Are you making this up?

Broken. I cannot possibly imagine that the wires would in any way break, and becuase of that AKG would release a new version with a removeable cable to that supposedly you can fix it yourself.

Look,I lost sound in the left channel and sent them in to be fixed.Also this connection theory is just that a theory.I think I've said enough for one night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...