Happy Birthday spritzer and tyrion!!!!!

boomana

Happy birthday Mike and Birgir! I have to send Mike his Black Maple Hill 23yo and take pics of the inside of the ED-1 for Birgir. Sorry for being a slacker, and hope you guys had great birthdays!

You should have given me Mike's BMH23 at the NorCal meet. I would have eventually sent it on to him. >:D

You should have given me Mike's BMH23 at the NorCal meet. I would have eventually sent it on to him. >:D

Al could have just handed it to me at the NorCal Meet, we were upstairs afterall. Al, take your time. There is no shortage of whiskey in my liquor cabinet.

Any good loot, Mike?

My wife bought me a Poang chair and ottoman from Ikea. She gave it to me on Fathers Day but it was meant to be for both. My inlaws gave me a Gilette Fusion handle from The Art of Shaving. My daughter sent me a gift certificate for a shave at The Art of Shaving store in Aventura, which should be cool. I bought too much stuff for myself including a pair of Quicksilver 8417 monoblocks and a Nugget Audio B22, 4 pairs of IC and speaker cables. Nate, I hope the checks clear.

Nate, Todd, which one of you guys told me about Robert Silk? He just got back to me and has a bunch of new 8417 tubes for $120 a matched pair. He asked who referred me and I told him I would get back to him.

Nice haul, Mike. Just browsed through the Art of Shaving website -nice looking stuff there.

My fiancee and I just bought one recently as well. We've been wanting for a while and decided to get one during our recent shopping spree at IKEA.

I love the chair. I wish it the seat was a bit higher but other than that, it's great.