CAN I JOIN TEAM BANNED??

tokenganjaclan

DipshitAsshatClan-

I wonder if the fucktard mod named Mike happens to be a member here? I have seen several of your silly-ass posts on HF and your obviously prohibited For Sale postings for the shit you build, and I wouldn't blame the mods for stomping your ass all over the place.

Take a fucking hike.

Wow!! I made TWO cables and had them for sale for cost price since I didn't need them. So what if Mike is a member here. He's still a hypocrite saying no Drug references allowed but the Home Page had a big banner" Mayberry is Trippin Balls" so the rules get bent when needed or to the elite ones?

Dude, just read around -- you'll get the hang of the place. It had nothing to do with your content or offending anyone, it has to do with your tone, it's rather egocentric and -- now that you've been called out on it -- whiney. "What did I do wrong?" is a sure way to find yourself on the wrong end of a time-out.

Thanks, My intention wasn't to rub anyone the wrong way..And no guys I'm not giving you a hand job. Next I'm sure I'll here" she must be on the rag" ;D