Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Send me an e-mail via PM. We still have a bit of time to accept members. Everyone should go to the League page and vote on whether you want the draft the week after preseason game 3 or the week after preseason game 4.

All Right, we added three new teams from last year so far; Team Them Devil Foosballers, Team Hockey is Better and Team Blows Goats.

Welcome.

Disclaimer: League Manager has the ability to change Team Names when determined to be offensive or nonsensical.

No that will be done automagically when the draft is approaching. Most of the votes are leaning towards having the draft on the week after the 3rd game which would be some time between Monday 8-30 and Wednesday Sept 1. Kind of a narrow gap. Would most people want to do it during the week in the evening or would weekends work better for people?

FWIW, I voted for after 3rd preseason game mostly so that'll give us a week and half if need be before the season starts.

As for preference for the draft date, I'm not available on Thursday nights but other weekday evenings(~8.30 pm onward on Wednesday) as well as weekend should work fine for me, assuming I've ample notice.

Jeff, do you need any more players/owners? I am sort of in the same boat as Vicki; I don't really know any current players and make pick someone based on their name, and I have never played a fantasy sport but I am interested. I may also be out of the country a couple of weeks of the fall with limited internet access... don't know if that matters.

Shelly, I am about to give up on Sherwood as it appears he is not going to return for season two so that would mean I need at least two players, you and audiosceptic. We can certainly add more if anyone is interested or if Sherwood decides to return.