Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Yeah I think the teams are fairly well balanced. Some people could definitely be active in the trade market to bolster their teams and Dinny might even be able to trade Deepak for Sanchez as he has three QBs. I was not happy with my team at the end of the draft but I think with a couple of trades I can get a decent team.

Looks like Vicki/Nate week one and our number one draft pick Shelly against our returning champ. Elite WRs vs. Elite RBs in that game.

Edited by VPI

Yeah Rodgers is the real no. 1 fantasy QB in my book this year even before I saw him play in the preseason. Brees is excellent but I think people rate him higher than Rodgers because they won the superbowl and he's a nice guy - good things but doesn't really give me fantasy points :)

Picking first was fun... picking back to back was not as fun, especially when the time was shorter and I hadn't noticed and the computer took over for two picks in a row. At least I got some good players and I was happy to get some from the home team. Now I just have to figure out what to do next. In any case, I'll be ready for you Raffy!

Yeah Rodgers is the real no. 1 fantasy QB in my book this year even before I saw him play in the preseason. Brees is excellent but I think people rate him higher than Rodgers because they won the superbowl and he's a nice guy - good things but doesn't really give me fantasy points :)

Just us Roethlisberger being a scum bag won't prevent him from being a decent fill in during Rodgers' bye week.

You will all see the Trading Block link above your team logo on the My Team screen. You need to go in there and fill it out to show which players on the trading block, what your needs are and who you have no interest in trading. Hopefully this will aid in some trades taking place this year.

Almost my entire team is on the Trading Block and I am looking for QB and WR.

Edited by VPI

Yeah I somehow ended up with three Jets players. One with a four game suspension and a QB that is probably going to have a mediocre season, I still drafted him in case he gets on fire with a little experience. Twelve teams is rough, putting together a good team on my live draft eight team one was much simpler :laugh:

I love when you have to work late and you miss the draft. My team is complete and total dog shit.

What the fuck is the autodraft doing drafting me two back up kickers?

With 12 teams the kickers were creeping to the top of the best available list by the 12th Round. You would have had to personalize your automatic draft to tell it you did not want 3 kickers, as stupid as that may be.

I personally can see all of my teams, get push notifications of anything having to do with my players and can change players remotely. There is also access to all of the other stuff on ESPNs Fantasy site (message board, projections, etc.) You can do all of the same stuff from the webpage as far as I know so probably a waste of money.