DEATH TANK!

Edwood

I played the even more rudimentary "Scorched Earth" back in the day. Good times. Not as good as Liero though :). I NEED an update of that game.

Yeah, I'd have to say that Scorched Earth is THE inspiration for Death Tank. And pretty much every trajectory based shooting game, like Worms.

Yeah but I got into worse fights over Liero. Stupid spikeballs.... They were like the AWP in old school Counter Strike. A bit tricky to use but way too deadly in the right hands. To make matters worse Liero was played by multiple people at the same keyboard, making punches to the head all too easy. After catching a face full of spikeballs I'll admit to trying to cause some concussions.

• 1 month later...

lol, this game looks fun.. maybe I should connect my 360 to the internet again. Does anyone reccomend the USB wireless receiver for the 360? My router is like in the opposite corner of the house. hmm, I still miss worms a lot, especially the Hallelujah Holy Hand Grenade! that I used to demolish half the map and my friends over 7 years ago.

Well, the point of Worms was more the humor. There were some good arcade skills involved too, rope-jumping for instance and it was a lot of fun.

I remember Cybersled. I used to play that a ton when there were still arcade machines in functional condition... about 10 years ago, maybe more. I really loved that game.

This does look really addictive.

• 4 months later...