Official Thread: Joe Grado will not be at "Yes, We CANS 2009"

morphsci

The offer is greatly appreciated but head-fi member vdukeman is a vice-president at Busey Bank so our meeting rooms are totally free of charge. We will not be raffling off anything nor will I be selling any of my gear at the meet.
Very nice!

BTW, the package will go out tommorrow now that I found the power plugs. :palm:

Thanks, it's very much appreciated.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, a special deal for head-casers attending Yes, We Cans 2009. I have some Head-Case tee shirts in the following colors (Shirt/Lettering - # Shirts)

Gray/Black - 1

White/Black - 2

Black/Purple - 2

Black/Orange - 2

Black/Black -1 (Dusty Chalk Approved)

Please post your color preferences in this thread. The cost is your attendance at the meet (i.e. you have to pick up the shirt from me at the meet).

Carry On.

Hmmm... Could this be a rare and unique ransom?

Morphsci if you like the Ultramatch I'd recommend you take a look at the DEQ2496 (unless you need the SRC or the heaphone outs).

I do not specifically need the headphone out, that waqs more a comment in using it as a more all-in-one solution. In what way, other than the equalization options, would the ultracurve be better than the ultramatch for doing AD conversions? I'm really interested because I will be doing some vinyl archiving this summer. I would love to get a unit that does 24/192 but those are significantly more money than I want to spend on this right now.