Florida Beer Meet, March 6-7th.

NightWoundsTime

Just realized that the biggest beer weekend in Florida is at the same time as that Axpona nonsense. Well, the stars should align and some people should pop in for a beerfest or two, and possibly a meet if we can stay sober long enough.

Best Florida Beer Championships - Calendar of Events

Will post more later.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, I have to decide whether to come for this or the Hunahpus at CCB release on 3/12. I'm leaning to the Hunahpus release as I can't be up there both weekends. We can have our own damn beer championship.

Hunahpu release is probably the right choice. Joey will most definitely be rolling out the barrel aged Hunahpu for tasting and I can't even begin to guess what else he'll have ready. Shall we toss together a meet for the 13th?

To quote you:

You ommitted me from the list of people who can throw a good FL meet, but I forgive you, I suppose. And yes, it's the same weekend.

You are indeed, correct. I omitted you! Ha!!!

Should have said Mike or Matt. Don't forgive me if you don't want to, but you do throw good Florida meets. Great ones, in fact.

If this is all happening the same weekend, I'd be happy to drive the big party wagon to Jacksonville and back. It could probably hold most of the crew.

Yeah, Axpona is 3/5 to 3/7 which I plan to attend. The Brewers Guild Festival is 3/6 and the Brewers Ball is 3/7. I would have to drive back on Sunday after a bunch of drinking and that would not work. The next issue is I want to be up there the following week for the CCB release. I guess that will be a day trip.

Or maybe he doesn't recall. :o

That is entirely possible. :)

Someone sober has to keep Vicky company... ;)

I'll have to ask for the days off, see if I can get them. No promises yet. If I get the days, count me as designated driver. I just want to hang out with the crew, get to know you guys more.

To know us is to love us.