AudioengineUSA N22 Amplifier / Headphone Amp, Audioengine P4 Passive Speakers - Bamboo , Dayton sub 8/10/12

Hawaiiancerveza

Hi I am fairly new to this and Was wondering if anyone could give some input on these products:

-Audioengine P4 Bamboo Passive Speakers

-Audioengine N22 Amp

-Dayton Sub 8/10/12

Would these run well together? If there are any other better options please share. I'd appreciate all the info I can get.

Drake

If you put all them into a Vantage like this one

Gzoaw.jpg

then drive to the highway, I think they'll run really fast indeed. Probably well too.

For silly audio questions that have no answer by this site members, ask elsewhere. And read your welcome message ::)

Actually that's a Bugatti Veyron.

This is an Aston Martin Vantage...

astonmartinv12vantagers.jpg

Just sayin' :D

So... I did as it said... read around and just asked a question about these things. Is that a crime?

A crime? No. We just like to fuck around. Also probably nobody here has heard that lot and can't really help you on it.

=) Bugatti got like 11 radiators to keep the engine from over heating, and can hit about 215 mph. I don't know much about cars but this car caught my eye. The Ashton Martin is just fabulous!

1276996744514454.jpeg

Ashton Martin you shay?

1276996744514454.jpeg

Ashton Martin you shay?

Do all you Scots speak that way!?!!? You must have turned your accent off when I met you last summer! :P

Haha ok I see. Thanks for the heads up. Sink or swim I say and I just sink sometimes...lol Why put up a fight when I can just laugh it off.

Such the better attitude. Much more fun, isn't it? Shaka, brudda!

Shir, the shpeshal way in which Shir Shawn Connery shpeaks is eshpeshially shpecific to hish shlurring cadansh.

I myself, speak Fife-Edinburgh Scots without the exsheshive eshes (and with a cut down on the bad vocab, like using the word "how" instead of "why").

Actually that's a Bugatti Veyron.

This is an Aston Martin Vantage...

astonmartinv12vantagers.jpg

Just sayin' :D

Sure, having all them along with the Ferraris, the Bentley, the SLS and all that confuses the crap out of me.

Duggeh, are we becoming the Soft-case instead of the Hard-case or what? :P

Sure, having all them along with the Ferraris, the Bentley, the SLS and all that confuses the crap out of me.

Duggeh, are we becoming the Soft-case instead of the Hard-case or what? :P

The soft case is more comfortable for keeping your IEMs in your pocket. That should mean something.

An Audioengine rep at the CAS said he preferred the P4 and N22 over the A5 for his setup. Know no other details there. Most here are probably more familiar with A5s and 12Ls. I have both. 12Ls a step up, but require a better supporting cast. AEs more forgiving with associated gear. Depends on your situation which is preferable.