Knuckledragger
High Rollers
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forums Index
Everything posted by Knuckledragger
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Eww. Gross. Sorry. [Surprised Pikachu meme] Older borker with light sensitivity issues and his custom goggles.
-
Amplifier porn
- Amplifier porn
- Amplifier porn
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Do I have to explain this one?- Speaker Porn
- Speaker Porn
DIY Speaker stands: '- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Arch Rock, Joshua Tree. Click for slightly larger. True words seldom spoken. "...and just like that, Blue Lives didn't Matter anymore." Taken with a pinhole camera. Fully-restored 1958 Golden Sahara II with Goodyear's Illuminated Neothane Glow-Tyres.- Amplifier porn
(1) Sherbourn 7/2100 & (2) Sherbourn 12/900s. Total ~200 lbs.- Speaker Porn
- And now what did you do TODAY?
I just weighed myself and I'm under 200 lbs for the first time in longer than I can remember, definitely over a decade(!)- Speaker Porn
Room treatment to speaker size ratio champion, 2020.- Speaker Porn
Infinity IRS Epsilon and Kappa 9s.- Speaker Porn
Close up of Daedalus cabinetry.- Amplifier porn
- Amplifier porn
- Speaker Porn
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
This is a clown shower for children. #HeadCaseComix 24 hour long exposure of the Eastern Veil Nebula, taken from apartment roof.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat- Amplifier porn
- Speaker Porn
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Yesterday's weather here in scenic Western MA was absolutely perfect, so naturally I didn't get out of the house for the entire day. Today was gloomy and overcast, but with no actual rain. I spent some time dragging down the hill the last of the brush that I'd previously cut down: The pile is actually significantly bigger than this photo lets on. I added a bunch more after I took it, and I couldn't get all of it in frame without stepping in to a large patch of prickers. After my "RL drag and drop" operation, I began hacking away at the growth on the east side of my lower driveway. It's been cheerfully trying to take over ...goddamn everything. I didn't even both with my phone and music today because I just could not be arsed to futz with the wires. Instead I had John Cage's 4'33 on repeat. I continue to be old, fat (though slightly less so, I'm down 20 pounds since February) and marginally less out of shape.- Speaker Porn
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
1959 Cadillac Cyclone. Israeli protesters practicing social distancing. 1966 Datsun Sports Roadster Restomod. John Ringling Causeway after sunset.Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
- Amplifier porn
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.