Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knuckledragger

High Rollers

Everything posted by Knuckledragger

  1. Altec A7s.
  2. Matching Carvers.
  3. Cleared a bunch of brush: I have nearly 4 acres and much of it is completely wild at this point. I spent a good number of hours with two pairs of pruners (big and bigger) plus a handsaw. I have a commercial grade weed whacker with a brush cutter saw blade attachment for it. I was just going to take it in for servicing when shit went pear shaped for the entire globe. The lack of power tools will hurt me in the long run, but in the immediacy I'm getting far more exercise than I would normally. Also, I am old, fat and comically out of shape.
  4. Screenshot from The Division 2. Elder Noo-Noo, The Elder Noo-Noo, The Vacant. Cadillac Series 62 Cabriolet.
  5. 1953 Studebaker Starliner Coupe at LAX Airport. Art gallery for Gerbils.
  6. In the parlance of our times, BRUH.
  7. Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat
  8. Vintage JBL L220s.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.