Everything posted by Knuckledragger
-
The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
My take is: Don't shoot the messenger. In spite of that meme, I'm actually not on board equating Biden's sexual improprieties to Trump's. Biden is a doddering equivalent of Brock Turner (remember HIM?) Donald Trump is a child rapist. I've listened to the audio testimony of Katie Johnson, the woman whom he brutally raped when she was 13 while Jeffrey Epstein watched. It's absolutely harrowing, and not something I'd post here. Also, yes, Trump is a danger to himself and everyone else. He's a toxic narcissist, bungling criminal, and in deep cognitive decline. However, in my estimation his mental faculties are not in as rapid a state of decay as Biden's. I'm genuinely worried that Trump is going to annihilate Biden during the general election because he's got fewer screws loose and because he's mean. Cool story bro: I got permabanned from redderp's /r/politics for "inciting violence." The comment that got me banned was this: Yep. Metaphorical dick punching will get you banned. I stand by my point, however. Donald Trump has zero scruples and is a dirty fighter. I supported Bernie but I'm not sure he'd have been mean enough to take on Trump in the general. Sanders has the advantage of, you know, speaking in complete sentences. Listen here Jack, Biden speaks in.... I'd be a lying dog faced pony soldier if I said I thought Biden had even 50/50 odds of becoming president. The Democratic Party are the Washington Generals to the Republican's Globetrotters. Anyway, back to funny pictures.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
There were some pretty major protests in Ohio over the state being locked down due to Covid19. Some protesters stayed in their cars and honked their horns. Other got out and didn't exactly engage in social distancing. The "Proud Boys" blocked the intersection to a hospital. One photo of said protests got the PhotoshopBattles remix:
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Eww, gross. Also that bat soup is nasty. Spoiler alert: You're right in the middle of that second sentence. This is real. This is an odd definition of "liberty."
-
Amplifier porn
I think this guy likes vintage kit.
-
Speaker Porn
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Amplifier porn
Accuphase E-303.- Amplifier porn
Oh, man. I have some happy early 90s memories of Adcom kit.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Speaker Porn
- Amplifier porn
- Speaker Porn
Scala V2 Utopia and some NoW.- Speaker Porn
B&O aliens landing.- Amplifier porn
Restored and blue LED modded Marantz.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Speaker Porn
Wilson Watt Puppy 8s.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
I have never felt so attacked. #ScottishPoepleTwitter 1925 Rolls Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Coupe. Image showing secondary locations of anonymized mobile devices that were active at a single Fort Lauderdale beach during spring break 2020.- Amplifier porn
- Speaker Porn
The photo almost looks like a render.- Amplifier porn
I'm a bit confused. Michael did ...room treatment with dampening materials, or he modded the amp/speakers? Sounds fascinating either way.- RIP someone or another
Oh man. Mort Drucker was one of my favorite MAD artists when I was a kid. I used to think his name was "QT Drucker" because of how he wrote his signature.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat- And now what did you do TODAY?
I'm not saying that 3 weeks of quarantine has had any long term effects on me, but last night I taught myself to shave my head. In spite of some classic New England weather (colder today than it was last night, alternating bright sun and cold rain), I managed to get outside and continue hacking away at what I estimate is 8 years of brush growth. I had to stop in the middle at one point because cloudburst, but I was able to get back out and work for another hour. I may or may not have mentioned this, but I continue to be old, fat and cartoonishly out of shape.- Amplifier porn
I have never heard any Jeff Rowland kit, but I've been amused by their fun house mirror finish for about 30 years now. - The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.