Everything posted by GrindingThud
-
The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The Multi Amp aka Dynalo Mk2
I'll keep my eye out for an "extra" I already have a pair of the boards. In the mean time, I may just adapt an ALPS like you mention.- The Multi Amp aka Dynalo Mk2
Nice!, what heatsink is that on the outputs? I'm so far behind...I still need to build mine. I never found the pot either, is there a source?- and now for something completely different part 3
Finally getting around to casing mine - might be interested in doing another.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Doing the replay now - wicked good mix- The official Head Case broadcast thread
DIY from yesterday's hike:- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Woot, showreel #200!- And now what did you do TODAY?
Most insane thing I've ever seen! The traffic driving back to the east coast from TN was sick too...10hr drive turned to 16hrs...and I had to work today.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Finished up my Eclipse video today. Had the opportunity to see the Totality down in TN. Saw it from right on the center-line at the I-40 rest area at the caney fork river... 2m39.5s of totality! it was profound:- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Yes, it's awesome, but my gif won't post.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- Have you ever put butter on a pop tart?
I'd rather go with the bacon-tart sandwich:- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Try this around 1:16- The official Head Case broadcast thread
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Video from my visit to Trail Days:- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Checking in from Trail Days in Damascus VA.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The official Head Case broadcast thread