Everything posted by grawk
-
Member Invites
My suggestion is to use the PM or email relay to ask them to email you Then invite over email.
- For Jahn
-
HP-1000 loan (don't make me beg!)
So in 10 years you'll be able to buy them for $3k no prblem...
-
HP-1000 loan (don't make me beg!)
You probably won't be in college forever...
- Member Invites
-
lavry black
I read what he wrote as saying the amp is balanced internally, and he generates a single ended signal to go to the headphone jack. That's why there isn't an rca option. If he was single ended internally, he'd have rca outs as well, at a minimum.
-
Favourite movie of 2005?
Yah, but the matrix sequels were brilliant, and 2 years ago...
-
Nice to see all these familiar faces......
I can see how maui would do that...welcome...
-
What is your favorite thing?
It's brave of you to admit you don't, slacker...
-
Member Invites
I have his email, and invited voltron...
-
What is your favorite thing?
Oral sex gets you through times of no money better than money gets you through the times of no oral sex...
-
Darth Beyer Repair, make my decision, win 1$
Option 1. Why didn't you make this a poll?
-
What is your favorite thing?
They'd only be lying if they'd actually experienced it to know it was best...
-
What is your favorite thing?
I never actually managed to close the deal, but I came REALLY close to sex with twins once. In hindsight, I'm glad it didn't work out. 1 psycho girl post breakup was probably enough.
-
Member Invites
how about a pm "hey, send me an email to"
-
Favourite movie of 2005?
Sin City was pretty spectacular.
-
Round, oval, or oval open ended.
I can't believe I'm the ONLY ONE who likes to pee on todd's floor...
-
Member Invites
If anyone gets banned from headfi for what they say here, then it says more about headfi than here. If anyone has a problem with what's said here, respond here...
-
Pretzel Forum!!
Entropy is what makes life worthwhile...gotta get rid of the dead weight...
-
Bad day to be Barry Bonds
Baseball has always been a joke. It's more of a statistics course than a sport.
-
Best Film goes to....WHAAAAA!?!?!
I missed out on the vulgarthon a few years back, when I was in the area...but I have my vulgarians hockey jersey...
-
How does a guest view?
Pinkie deleted after being here briefly, is why he shows up as guest.
-
Best Film goes to....WHAAAAA!?!?!
I had that confusion too..."wtf, I thought this movie was old"
-
Movie forum
Why not just post about movies in general forum. If the # of movies we talk about gets high enough, we can migrate the discussion over...
-
Head-Fi DIY Exodus
I'd think one solution might be to have a link to headwize in our DIY section, send most of the traffic there...